Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
2100 First Avenue North, Suite 700
Birmingham AL 35203-4223
HOURS: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. M-F
How can we help you?
- Want to submit a proposal to receive a grant for a local nonprofit organization? Find out more about how our Grantmaking Process works.
- Seeking an individual Scholarship to pursue higher education? Read more and download guidelines from our Scholarships page.
- Need a standard fund agreement, will language or private foundation comparison? We have on-line Resources that may be helpful, whether you are a donor or a professional advisor working with a client.
- Interested in making a gift of real estate to the Community Foundation or another local charity? Learn more about the Charitable Real Estate Foundation.
- Interested in supporting tornado recovery? Find out more about what we are doing or go straight to our Donate Page to make a gift of any amount to the Alabama Tornado Recovery Fund (statewide) or Emergency Response Fund (local).
- Looking for our annual report? Our Report to the Community reviews our most recent work. We also publish our most up-to-date numbers in a variety of areas, including assets, grants and gifts.
- Looking for a specific staff member and already know their name or position? Try our Staff directory, which includes photos as well as phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Seeking a position at the Community Foundation? Visit our Careers page to find out more about available opportunities.
If you are a member of the media or want to see what we’ve been doing lately, check out recent news releases or contact our Director Marketing and Communications at 327-3806.
Don’t find your question listed here? Use the Search function or submit your question through the Form at the top right of this page or use firstname.lastname@example.org.