Community Foundation of Greater Birmingham
2100 First Avenue North, Suite 700
Birmingham AL 35203-4223
HOURS: 8:30 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. M-F
How can we help you?
- Want to submit a proposal to receive a grant for a local nonprofit organization? Find out more about how our Grantmaking Process works.
- Seeking an individual Scholarship to pursue higher education? Read more and download guidelines from our Scholarships page.
- Need a standard fund agreement, will language or private foundation comparison? We have on-line Resources that may be helpful, whether you are a donor or a professional advisor working with a client.
- Interested in making a gift of real estate to the Community Foundation or another local charity? Learn more about the Charitable Real Estate Foundation.
- Interested in supporting tornado recovery? Find out more about what we are doing or go straight to our Donate Page to make a gift of any amount to the Alabama Tornado Recovery Fund (statewide) or Emergency Response Fund (local).
- Looking for our annual report? Our Report to the Community reviews our most recent work. We also publish our most up-to-date numbers in a variety of areas, including assets, grants and gifts.
- Looking for a specific staff member and already know their name or position? Try our Staff directory, which includes photos as well as phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
- Seeking a position at the Community Foundation? We post all job openings through the Alabama Association of Nonprofits.
Don’t find your question listed here? Use the Search function or submit your question through the Form at the top right of this page or use firstname.lastname@example.org.